1) The operator web directories;
hosted by the portal group "www.einfach-urlaub.eu" is Jürgen Hübner-Kosney, Bogenstraße 11, 14169 Berlin, Germany, hereinafter referred to as the contractor.
2) All commissions for the publication of offers will be carried out under the present terms and conditions. Any changes to the present terms and conditions must be agreed in writing.
3) Orders for entries in the above Portals can be submitted in writing or through the order form available in German or English in the portals. Before confirmation of the order in an extra form sent to the customer, several options are available, including portals booked, standard or premium, duration, price and extras. The information will be stored by the contractor and is available to the customer via the customer log-in at any time. However, after the posting of the entry, only the contents may be changed via the customer log-in. A change in the type of order is possible only by cancellation within 2 weeks (see conditions) or by separate written agreement between the client and contractor. Standing orders may only be terminated with the due notice of 12 months, and one-off orders upon expiry of the booked period.
4) The prices listed on the internet order form at the time of submission of a commission pertain to that commission.
5) The contractor shall provide the client with confirmation of receipt of the order, and details of the price, duration, cancellation options (see conditions), termination options (if applicable), customer service and processing options.
6) Invoices will only be sent when the listings have demonstrably been published Internet. The payment of the invoice amount is due in full within two weeks after receipt of the invoice.
7) If no timely payment is received, the entry will be deactivated after 2 weeks and only reactivated when payment has been made . The client is not entitled to reimbursement for the period in which a listing is not published due to late payment.
8) The contractor is committed to processing commissions as quickly as possible, in the order in which they were received. The client does not have the right to insist on compliance with any particular processing deadlines. Entries can be updated at any time at no additional cost.
9) Commissions will be either according to the contract as standing orders or single orders for 1, 2 or 3 years. Standing orders will be automatically renewed for another year, unless written notice is received. Standing orders must be canceled in writing no later than 6 weeks before the end of each 12-month record. The starting date is the date of publication of the offer on the internet. The date of publication is the principal to the bill.
Notice and conditions of cancellation
10) A contract maybe cancelled in writing, sent to the address listed under 1) within 2 weeks, with no explanation for the cancellation necessary. The period begins upon receipt of the notice of cancellation (generally in the order confirmation). The timely delivery the cancellation is sufficient for adherence to the cancellation period. In the case of an effective cancellation, benefits received by both parties are to be returned (repayment of invoice total within 30 days, with deductions if applicable for services already rendered, e.g. entry setup or translation of text).
11) client and the contractor shall endeavor to complete and accurate reproduction of the information about the published services. For the accuracy of principal and agent assume no responsibility.
12) Claims for damages from power failures or other breaches of contract or breach of duty are excluded, unless the damage was caused by gross negligence or willful misconduct of the Contractor, its subcontractors or carry out work. The contractor is not responsible for the content of his submitted offers, regardless of whether the information is true and accurate, whether they have been provided incorrect or inaccurate or later no longer state meet, whether in publishing errors have occurred or whether the publication to others in any way is harmful. Claims for damages against the contractor because of the publication of offers in this web directory are excluded. Likewise, any claims for damages against the contractor due to faulty or damaged information or posting transactions that are processed through integrated into the homepage partner sites excluded.
13) Claims for damages or claims for reimbursement to the contractor for technically related failures of the server services are excluded.
14) The Contractor shall not be responsible if by publishing it offers submitted upon third-party rights (for example, images).
15) The Contractor shall not be responsible in case of contributions by entering or inserting links to other sites on the directory contents are available, the publication of which violates the law with.
16) Deals that violate the law, statutes and good morals are banned from publication. The Contractor does not assume any responsibility if such offers come without his knowledge about it for publication.
17) The Contractor shall not be responsible for contributions from participants of Internet forums such as Offer reviews, which are available in addition to the offerings in the directory. The posts do not reflect the opinion of the owner of the directory. Claims for damages against the operator, to the publication of articles in the forums are excluded.
18) The customer data that serve the order and description of the offer will be electronically stored and used exclusively for the purpose of order processing. The Contractor warrants to the client, not the stored data to third parties.
19 ) The client will decide freely and responsibly, which address information, including his/her email address and name, will be displayed in the listing. The contractor shall not be responsible for the dispalay of such information.
20) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. In case of activation of the IP anonymization, Google will truncate/anonymize the last octet of the IP address for Member States of the European Union as well as for other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area.
21) The place of performance and jurisdiction for the parties is Berlin.